Hello lovlies! It has been some time since I last wrote a blog post. I recently went to Athens to visit my best friend and had an amazing time! We spent all day together. I got to meet her roommate (who is so sweet!) and took in the sights... And food.

UGA is a beautiful campus! The buildings are old, but stunning. Don't even get me started about their bookstore! They have so much school wear that is all so comfortable and super cute. I was debating whether or not I should get a pair of sweat pants. (I ended up not getting them)

The three of us decided to go get donuts at this place called Zombie Coffee & Donuts that I would highly recommend!! We got lost trying to find them, but it was definitely worth the sweat and the "wait, where do we go?". If you know me, then you will know that donuts are right up there next to pizza.

Let me tell you guys a little bit about these delicious donuts. They are fried right then and there, they are made fresh when you order them! You can even customize your own donut!! They taste like a funnel cake and will make you want them everyday.

The coffee/donut shop was so cute and quaint. A great place to study or do some work. There are also some super cute looking shops and boutiques around downtown Athens that we didn't get to check out.


My overall experience was terrific, mostly because I finally got to see my best friend!!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and have been having a wonderful day!

XOXO
    Erin





Post a Comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.