Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening! I just wanted to post a little friendship appreciation post. I never thought I would make such amazing friends my last year of High School, let alone keep them.

You know those friends you make who are only your friends in school? And then the ones who you only say hi to in the halls, but have never really had a conversation with? Or the ones who say they are friends, but they really talk about you behind your back? Or the... Well, I think you might get an idea of what I mean.

I was told in middle school and am still told that, "You only need one good friend". I am so lucky to say, that I have two really great friends who I love. I honestly would have never thought that I would be able to share anything to a friend at school.

The best part of having BFFFL's is that, we can all be weird together, but have a great time.

I hope you all have someone like that in your lives and if not, I promise you, one day you will!

Thank you friends and my unrelated sisters for all of the great times and big laughs! I love you guys so much!!!

XOXOX
    Erin









2 comments

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.