Hello lovelies! Monday was the last day of summer and the first day of school for me. It was also the first day of me being a senior!! (How exciting is that?!)

I was extremely nervous the night before, why? I have no good reason. That night I put together my outfit and hopped in bed. I read a little bit, but once I put the book down and tried going to sleep, my mind was racing with many thoughts of what could happen on my first day of school.

The thing I was most scared was who is going to be in lunch? and who will I sit with at lunch?! This felt like the worst feeling ever!!!

At my school it's a tradition for seniors to wear all black and a crown.



I got my crown from Burger King and decorated it to make it all sparkly and pretty! 


What I hate most when it's the first day of school are the thoughts that run through my mind. They aren't the most positive thoughts if I'm being honest. I overwhelm myself and think way too much about what COULD happen. For instance, what if I don't have classes with my friends? or what if my teachers are all horrible and I can't be moved out?



I went early in the morning my first day because the senior class was having a breakfast tailgate in the parking lot. Once I talked to my friends and laughed a lot of the nervousness away, it felt as if we had never left school. (That seems kinda strange, but it was a little comforting) 


After meeting my teachers, I think this year will turn out fine and I will learn a thing or two from them. haha


It's so weird to think that I'm a senior and that it's my last here at my school and with everyone in my classes. But at the same time, it's a great feeling knowing what I will and have achieved at this school. 


Good luck to everyone still in school!! 

XOXOX
    Erin 


5 comments

  1. Best of luck with school and enjoy it while you can! X

    Sunset holiday outfit on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm back for my final year on Tuesday and I'm feeling just the same as you did! Fingers crossed for a great year for us both! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so exciting! I'm sure you'll be fine and will have such an amazing year! So far mine has been great!! <3

      Delete

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.