It has been a very hectic summer! I have already started college, COLLEGE!! It is crazy how time flies by, but that's not what I am going to talk about today.

Today, I am giving you a product review! (That rhymed) 

I have recently been into curling my hair, so, for a birthday/graduation gift, my parents got me the NUME Lustrum styling set. 


Since my curling iron set was on sale, it came with a straightener! The set came with 5 different sized barrels and I tried out every one of them before I wrote this review. 



All of the barrels come in this convenient leather carrying case.


My all time favorite barrel is the tapered curling barrel, it forms smooth curls that can be loose or tight. For every barrel the curls are long lasting so you don't have to keep curling your hair throughout the day or the next day. 

This tool heats up extremely fast! You don't have to sit around waiting 5 minutes for the curling iron to get hot. It is also super easy to change out each barrel if you want a different curl. 


I enjoyed the surprise of  getting a hair oil for before or after doing my hair. The product smells so good and it feels even better. The oil has a slight soapy smell, personally, I enjoy those scents, they smell clean. 
















On to the straightener, at first, I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the straightener because the clamps were a little close together. I decided to try it out and immediately fell in love with it. The NUME straightener is really easy to change the temperature on and heats up in about 5 minutes. The straightener glides through my hair so nicely and straightens amazingly!! 


I hope you all enjoyed this little review! I was so excited to get this and review it for you guys!


XOXO
     Erin 

Post a Comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.