Turning 18 is one of those "special" birthdays, well at least that's what I have always thought. Growing old, not gonna lie, scares me. It's the thought of being "too" adult to have any fun or to do kid things (I am a 5 year old at heart no joke). Although growing up is in most parts fun, I was excited to see what my new age would bring (it's too early to tell).

I don't think I have ever been so emotional during my birthday ever! But it was the good kind of emotions. I was so happy and grateful for my friends and family who love me dearly! I was so lucky to spend the first minute of my B-day with my bestest friend ever!! I love you so much!

Turning 18 means that there are more opportunities that are available which is pretty exciting, but it also means leaving one chapter behind (High School) and starting another ginormous one (College)!

I think part of turning 18 is the point in your life or at least in mine, where you start to accept who you are as a person and where your life is right now.

I hope you all enjoyed this short post!


XOXO
     Erin

Post a Comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.