Hello lovely people! Today I felt like writing a blog post. Why? Because I had a great day and felt as though nothing could bring me down (minus a math quiz).

I wanted to update you all on my school adventures and what I have been up to. Well, it's the third week of school and I already have tons of homework! Since I have gotten back into the swing of things, it feels almost as though I haven't had any time to sit down and really relax.

I have been SUPER (there's the caps again haha) busy! I got a job which is really exciting, but also a huge commitment. I don't work everyday which is really nice.


Today I wanted to wear something comfy, but at the same time adorable! Recently I have been obsessed with Forever 21. Yes, I said Forever 21. Now, I wasn't always a fan of their clothing, but trust me when I say this, they have been having the cutest pieces!! My sister and I got the same dress.


It's super light weight yet doesn't fly up whenever you move and is extremely flowy.

Outfit
    ❤︎Dress- Forever 21
❤︎Booties- Target
                 ❤︎Necklace- American Eagle 

I would love to know what your favorite store is at the moment thats affordable!!

I hope you all enjoyed this little quick update on my life and adventures.


XOXOX
    Erin




Post a Comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.