Hello lovely people of the internet! Today I wanted to share with you my prom makeup!! If you haven't already, check out my prom post, click here to check it out.

So, back to the makeup, my dress was a navy blue color and I wanted to wear a dark eye. I was at first a little scared to jump out of my comfort zone, but after doing a little rough draft of it the night before, I thought I was ready for when the day came.



I used only 3 eyeshadows and I did my usual face makeup routine. When applying the blue eyeshadow, well, I guess it's really a powdered eyeliner, but anyways, I used a smudge brush the entire time while applying this color.

For my base, I used from the color smarty pants from the Tartelette in Bloom  palette all over my lid. I found that it's easier to apply the powdered eyeshadow on, plus it lasted way longer! And then I added some of rocker (from the same palette) in the inner V of eye as well as in the outer V and blended it all together!

This by far is my favorite look I've ever done!!

Face:
                 Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer 

(Base- smarty pants, Outer and Inner V- rocker)

Lips:



I hope you all enjoyed this post and this look!! 



XOXOX
     Erin 












1 comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.