Hello everyone! Today I wanted to do an essentials post, but about makeup. I think it is just as important to take care of your skin while wearing makeup. So, I've decided to do a makeup post. I'm super pumped about this post because 1. I love make up and talking about it 2. I love taking care of my skin/face while in the sun or not. 


My first product isn't a makeup, but I thought it would be nice to add my favorite scent since this is for spring and summer. 

It's the Chanel Chance EAU TENDRE. If you aren't a fan of super heavy and strong fragrances during the spring/summer or even for all year, this is the perfume for you. It is a light floralesque scent. Wearing it I personally feel extremely confident knowing that it's not overwhelming for anyone and also smelling good and fresh is pretty great too. 




This second product is one of my all time favorite lip products (as you can tell, it's very loved). This Tarte lipstick goes on so smooth and moisturizes while adding a little color. I like wearing this because it is light on my lips and is minty (THE BEST). When putting this lip product on, your lips will feel so happy and healthy adding a bit of color to your face. 


I love using light shimmery peachy pink blushes during the summer. This Too Faced Blush is definitely my go-to. It adds a healthy glow to your cheeks that looks so natural. Also, the best part about this blush is that it is so easy to blend if you put too much to your cheeks. 


My all-time favorite brand for makeup is Erno Laszlo. This Tinted Treatment feels so good on your skin, especially when your face is feeling greasy or sticky. We all have those days when we skip a morning face wash, right? Well, I know I have and I'll use this and feel nice and clean. The word "treatment" can be a scary word when you're using something for your face. This liquid treatment has never burned nor made my face dry out!  


I use this as a primer for before putting my foundation on. It makes your skin feel and have the appearance of silk. Yes, silk, I'm not kidding. I found that using this in place of a primer, my face makeup stays on just as long or sometimes longer than I would expect it too. Another reason why I enjoy putting this on my face is because when my is dry, it feels like it moisturizes it. 


Instead of wearing a heavy foundation, I swap it out with a tinted moisturizer. I love this one by Benefit so much!! It legit feels so natural, light, smooth, AND HAS SPF. If you know me or have seen my makeup videos on my YouTube Channel, you will know how important it is to me to always wear SPF. This has an SPF of 30!! Wether it's super bright and sunny out or even if there are clouds out "guarding"  the sun it is ALWAYS important to wear sunscreen or really anything that as sunscreen in it. That's why I absolutely am in love with this product. Plus, it is surprisingly long wearing. 



I really like adding a pop of color to my lips during the spring/summer. This lipstick by Rimmel is my go-to lipstick while on vacation. The best part about this lipstick is that you can blot it on so it's not too bright or YOLO it and rub it all over (your lips of course). Either way, this is a very pretty pink coral lipstick that is super moisturizing. It rolls onto my lips making them feel so soft. 



 This highlighter by Benefit wasn't in the "family portrait", but I love having that natural dewy and shimmery look. This highlighter is super easy to blend. I have been absolutely obsessed with this highlighter because it's a cream which feels so nice on your skin and isn't drying one bit!


Lastly, I couldn't leave off a mascara, so, I chose my Better Than Sex by Too Faced because it coats every single one of my lashes making them look thicker and fuller. If you don't like chunky mascaras, this wouldn't be the one for you. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! 



XOXOXOX
        Erin 



Post a Comment

© Erin Hannah. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.